Tuesday, September 18, 2012






I, I've been lonelyAnd I, I've been blindAnd I,. I've learned nothingSo my hands are firmly tiedTo the sinking leadweightof failure
I've worked hard all my lifeMoney slips through my handsMy face in the mirror tells meIt's no surprise that I amPushing the stone up the hillof failure
They tempt me with violenceThey punish me with idealsAnd they crush me with an image of mylife that's nothing but unrealExcept on the goddamned slaveshipof failure
I'll drown here tryingto get up for some airBut each time I think I breatheI'm laid on with a double shareof the punishing burdenof failure
I don't deserve to be down hereBut I'll never leaveAnd I've learned one thingYou can't escape the beastIn the null and void pitof failure
When I get my hands on some moneyI'll kiss its green skinAnd I'll ask its dirty face"Where the hell have you been?""I am the fuel that fires the enginesof failure."
and I'll be old and broken downand I'll forget who and where I amI'll be senile or forgottenBut I'll remember and understandYou can bank your hard-earned moneyon failure
I saw my father cryingI saw my mother break her handOn a wall that wouldn't weepBut that certainly held inThe mechanical moans of a dying manWho was a failure
My back hurts me when I bendcause I carry a loadMy brain hurts me like a knife-holeBecause I've yet to be shownHow to pull myself out fromThe sucking quicksandof failure
Some people lie in hellMany bastards succeedBut I. I've learned nothingI can't even elegantly bleedOut the poison bloodof failure

No comments:

Post a Comment